Rants | Home, finally

By faten.banana - March 09, 2021


If I have to be honest, I do not know what am I going to do with my life at this point. Yep, that is how we are going to start this post

I (finally) am home, back in Kelantan after a freaking 6 months being away from Nasi Kerabu and Akok lol. Noticed how beautiful my birth date this year - 4/3/21? Hehe #Tiber I celebrated my birthday with a cup of iced caramel latte and a slice of burnt basque cheesecake from HS Cafe while dropping a few parcels at the Pos Laju office a day before I went home. 

It is nice, being at home. 

I am taking a month off from thinking about applying for a job. I just want to have a proper rest. Thinking about finding a job makes my blood pressure jolts lol if it makes sense.I have a few pending applications after all. 

"There is nothing on the floor to look at
Raise your head up"

- Dear Diary: 2016.07.29, ATEEZ

On the bright side, I am *thinking* of signing up for courses with credentials/certificates such as this 'Kursus Penterjemahan Am (Intensif)' offered by Institut Terjemahan & Buku Malaysia (ITBM). It's hella expensive for someone who still did not know either she is going to jump into translation's world or not lol. Completing the course within 10 sessions on top of having to sit for an exam scares me the most. Anyway, it's great to have additional certificate related to our studies, other than the knowledge that comes along with our degree/diploma :)


The new semester at my university had started on 1 March. It is the main reason why I decided to return home ehe it makes me feel uncomfortable. It does feel weird, after such a long time spending time on studies and then suddenly - no more official studies/classes lol. 

How did you (/would you) adapt to the transition though? I never thought it would be great deal until I am stuck in this position lol. 

It's good to be here, stay safe guys!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I think it would be hard for me too. In my case, since it's been a long time since my last part time job, I find it hard to start one again plus my semester break is rather short so, I keep rethinking whether it's worth it to work or not but ended up not doing it anyway ^^;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha that's a cool one! I mean, resting need to be included in the schedule too :)

      Delete
  2. Honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing right now too. Almost 2 months plus after done with study, I decided to pursue further study again. Now, I'm questioning myself whether I'm making right decision or not (halp me i'm suffering) HAHAHHAHAHHAHA :'D

    All jokes aside, it's good that you finally taking a break and enjoy some sweet leisure time for yourself. Rezeki ada je dekat mana-mana and we don't have to rush for it. Enjoy rehat puas-puas and bila rasa dah ready nak kerja or whatever that you want to do in life, I hope everything will be at ease for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aminn! Hehehe. Honestly, we never know either a journey is worth the pain or not unless we dive straight away into it. I wish I would have the courage to do so too! Who knows, in the next few months, you going to see my face doing master hahaha!

      Delete