Campus Rambles | Unlocking achievement in Week 5

By faten.banana - November 02, 2019


Assalammualaikum.

After almost a month and a half frantically try to juggle between my studies and societies' programmes - I finally have the time to recompose my state of mind. I mean, no offence - being busy is all fun if we managed to properly arrange our life, there are a lot of commitments that need our equal attention. Even though I may look busy with all the programmes and etc., but I would say, this is just the period where I go crazy.

When I go crazy, I go really crazy.
And then when I decided to stop, there is no turning back. Hence the reason why I no longer do any Photoshop. Heck, its been ages since the last time I open that software. #PrayForMe


Now that we arrived at this topic, it made me realize how I treat my food-craze the same too. For instance, once I fall in love (I still do though <3) with ikan keli goreng sambal, nasi putih and three pieces (?) of lettuce, I would not mind eating them every single time up to two weeks. I still do, by the way. #DeadlyLoveIKnow

For this week, I literally embark on a journey as I finally decided to work as a part-timer. I had to attend an interview on 10/10 (wow that's on Week 5 actually). I was asking for another mere position, but somehow the employer insists on giving me a place as office-worker at her insurance company and I was like... uhm? I do not think I can manage that as my first job regardless of anything is to put my education first at this moment. I try insisting on the prior position instead of that office-position since they do in need of staff to take care of the boutique. She said she wanted to give me a position but she needs to think which position would be the best for me.

And I just went back to my uni after having Fillet-O-Fish and Caramel Sundae lol. After all, I have the Annual Grand Meeting for Students' Representative Council Session 2018/2019 to which I (who merely a subcommittee had to attend). The next day, after deep thinking, I decided to withdraw my application. I do, of course, in need of money yet I want to fully utilize my time as a student to do things that would be beneficial to me in terms of registering experiences and harvesting knowledge. I mean, it came across to me before I attend the interview - once I start my part-time working, it would be hard for me to attend those programmes I love the most. Some people managed to juggle with all these things, but excuse my poor self :')

You guys are champion!

Is there anything you recently managed to cross from your bucket list?
ps: I still trying to update accordingly lol currently I am in my semester break (Week 7 will later follow) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Visiting Jogja was on my bucket list and I scratched it off early October, yeay me!
    Anyway, in my opinion, it's best to not risk your study time with part-time job if you're not that struggle financially. Enjoy yourself as a student first because you'll miss em once you finish your studies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaaaaaaaaaaaah, that's cool! Indonesia is in my bucket list too because of the historical monuments!

      Frankly, yes I have to agree with that :) But I guess, a part of me want to have my very own money lol ei taksabar ngat nak duit sendiri

      Delete
  2. It has been ages since I open my Photoshop too lol. Good luck for your study and curricular activities! I don't have any bucket list to cross except for driving alone! Pray for me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fact that you use registering experiences and harvesting knowledge as your words choices.

    Uni life hectic TT All the best ray!

    ReplyDelete