[special] Blue Sky Tag

By faten.banana - May 30, 2017


Assalammualaikum.

Few friends from blogger community have been lovely enough to tag me. I have been tagged by Farah (FARAHZ) , Eyqa (DEWI) and Jar of Journals; Thank youuuuuuuuuu for not forgetting me lol XD I'm so so so sorry for taking such a long time before answering all your questions. 


THE RULES1. Thank the person who tagged you
2. Answer their 11 questions
3. Tag 11 people
4. Give them 11 questions to answer
This question has been tagged by Farah

1. What was the last song you listen to? Describe about it.
Attention by Charlie Puth which to be honest, I just turned on the before answering this tag lol.
I would describe it as a tangled mess (the song is gooooooooood no offense) it just the guy, or should I said the narrator (?) he’s a mess because he still cares when he can just shoves everything aside.

2. What kind of music do you prefer to listen when you're driving?
I don’t drive. Sadly. But I guess, since I’m that one particular person whose emotion usually easily influenced by songs I listened to – ballad would be good.

3. What is your favorite band?

At this moment, probably – ACE. I really loves all the covers they did!

4. Do you prefer cheap but delicious food at mamak/warung or expensive and delicious food at hipster/famous cafe?
Obviously, money comes first! Lol, besides I find comfort more by eating at mamak/warung than hipster café if I’m gonna hang out with les friends.

5. What is the thing that you're good at?
Pretending?

Lol, jokes. I am good at ‘reading’ people which could be scary at times because I don’t know? The fact that knowing someone could read your actions and behaviors are scary isn’t? *pretendtobenotscarierthanialreadyis*

6. If you have to choose between friends and lover, which one would you prefer?
If it significantly would affect the relationship from both side, I would rather make another options instead; not choosing anyone at the first place. I’m just that kind of person.

7. How would you describe yourself?
Emotion-balls, snappy at times. Probably that one person you would not love hanging around with </3

Nah, I'm joking.

8. Do you really love what you are doing now? (Study/job/etc)
Yes. I guess sometimes you just had that one tiny little doubt if you ever made the right choice of being ‘here’. May Allah ease everything for us :)

9. When did you start blogging?
When I was 14, but not seriously until the past two years.

10. Why did you start blogging?
Letting out emotions, because that’s the way I am. I find comfort in writing rather than spilling it to people, face to face.

11. What do you love the most about your blog?
Of not attached to any type of niche area. *wink*

Question from Dewi

1. Do you know Finn of Adventure Times?
Sadly, no. Maybe I should google.

2. How much a 10Kg of raw rice cost? 😀
I guess, RM16++ depending on the brands.

3. Do you prefer matte lipstick or nope?
Matte lipstick kinda looks like plastic for me because of the texture. *forgive this make up noob please* But I like the shades they offer tho.

4. How do you arrange your daily task?
According to my likeliness to do things. Lol, that spelled lazy in a way. However, even if it is hard to believe – I usually list down the things I need to do either in my journal or inside my head, preferably in accord to my willingness. 

That’s how I play my game me ladies.

5. Was Power Rangers your childhood favourite cartoon?
YES! I remembered how I used to stan over the red power rangers because uhm he’s cool. Fill up my every Saturday’s evening :’)

6. Name me a perfume you are wearing now.
Victoria Secret – Vanilla Lace, sometimes I alternate with Pure Seduction if I feel like wanting something freshier.

7. Nasi lemak or roti canai?
How. Could. You. Do. This. To. Me.

I am an avid fan of both! But uhm, I rather choose roti canai then <3 

8. Coffee or tea?
Coffee! 

9. Favourite cakes flavor?
White Chocolate Macademia.
source: Secret Recipe
10. Where are you going to celebrate eidul fitr this year?
At my grandparents/my house also lol because basically I’m living with my grandparents so yeah, every year had been the same :D

11. What theme your eid fitri kuroong this year gonna be?
Navy blue because both my younger brothers insist of having those color. Been wondering why lol.

Question from Jar Of Journal
1. What would you name a fanclub if you have one and why.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  *confident level drops to gsdsds$%$^*

I can't even sobs I'm sorreh.

2. Show your makeup palettes collection or any makeup stuff that you love.
source: Tumblr/makeup
Can I cry instead? I do not have any make-up well, if you even considered lip balm with au naturale color is one of it.

I like the hues of the sky better :')

3. Recommend one of your favourite book and rate for it.
If I Fix You by Abigail Johnson because you should read it like it soooooooooooooo freaking good with the right emotions, right characters and the right plot. 4.5/5 for me! I am so gonna buy the physical copy by the end of this year.

You should too!

4. Show your handwriting.

This is from last year to be frank ._.  My handwriting did change a bit but ...................................this is fine. I kinda miss my notes on this subject T_T hoping anyone who get a hold of this could benefit from it.

5. What do you think you're good at?
Optimistic.



6. Vintage theme or garden theme or beach theme for wedding?
Garden theme! You could never be wrong with flowers, bunch of them unless you are allergic to it which is too bad.

7. Three current favourite songs.
Attention – Charlie Puth (my friend called it mainstream but nah I’m good)
Despacito –  Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee ft Justin Bieber (let just admit the spanish lyrics caught my attention and man the melody is good)
Lebih Sempurna – Syamel (emotion balls, remember)

8. Top three favourite store to visit when you go to mall.
Guardian and Watson is a must lol. Cotton On.
Note that I don’t usually buy things, I just love going inside, wandering around.

9. Tell about a unique thing about yourself.
I have a lot unexpected interests, in other word: I'm easily attracted to new things.

10. Recommend three blogs, why?
 Chapters - She's special in a way :D
The Pawsome Lion - He's a good writer, with a thought that the 10 years old me wouldn't even be.
The Hundred Pages - A book blogger which mean more sources to good books recommendation with a little hint of spoiler lol because I love spoiler <3

11. What do you think about my blog (jarsofjournal)?
I have been following your blog (secretly admire) lol all your works on poetry.
It's spells love.


I would be tagging these few fellas of mine:


And the questions would be
  1. Do you have anything in particular that you want to achieve this Ramadhan? 
  2. Song(s) that you would recommend to anyone at this moment.
  3. Have anyone told you something about yourself that you found ridiculous? Mind sharing?
  4. What is your current addiction? Why?
  5. Have you ever make a prank? Tell me about it.
  6. Piano or guitar? 
  7. A quote you try to live on.
  8. Little things that you usually noticed but others did not? *creepy but swag*
  9. Do you pay attention more to the lyric or the melody?
  10. A picture that describes your emotion at this moment.
  11. Something which have been lingered around your mind for the past few days.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. I'm jealous with your notes sebab I tak reti buat tulisan headline cantik but, normal handwriting kita lebih kurang..!! I'd say 70-80% sama..? And Watsons & Guardian is a must visit shop for me too..! haha
    And the part where you suggested my blog, rasa nak hug je kalau ada depan mata.. 🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. headline cantik2 boleh tiru je dekat Tumblr hiks (tapi serius)

      I've been told that my handwriting is actually quite common among girls, especially ._.

      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *virtual hug also can*

      Delete
  2. Oyeahh, thank you for tagging me , i will do this next time 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. comelnya tulisan ! btw, thanks for the tagging :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha thanks! :D No big deal, will look forward for yours :D

      Delete
  4. If anyone asked about my palette, I'm going to give colourful foods picture instead because food is bae. Btw, I hate you for sharing good cakes picture. Why people must torture me whyyy. Your handwriting is so good though.

    // afifahaddnan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. should have thought about that but nah, the cake has served enough torturement XD

      thank you, lol, hence i've always being appointed as 'secretary' whenever we need to jot down anything lol

      Delete
  5. Macademia white choco cakes is yummy! Thank you for answering, wow, that rice must be so low in price as here the average price like rm25 per 10kg pack. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does!

      lol apparently I confirmed back with my mom, her answer

      "ha'ah, memang RM16 tapi tujuh tahun lepas."

      #cries

      Delete
    2. Hahaha

      #zamandahberubah takpa #syukurselalu

      Delete
  6. According to my friends, I'm bad at reading people but it's not true. I just choose to ignore it lol.

    How could you stan red power ranger? #foreverteamblue

    I don't have makeup collection too. #hipster

    Your journal looks so pretty. It could pass as the typical loads of following popular Tumblr journal users

    Garden theme for a wedding sounds good. It feels more homey compared to doing it on a beach #beachishot
    #couldntunderstandwhypeoplewanttodotheirweddingthere #teamgarden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahah you could be observant then?

      WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, RED IS COOL OKAY *flips

      yes, high five hahahahaha

      Allahu, probably wasn't that Tumblr-ish enough because the community got it real strong than mine hiks.

      Kaaaaaaaan? Plus it's hot XD

      Delete
  7. OHMYGOD YOU KNOW WHO ACE IS ???? I'M GONNA CRY!!! COVER DORANG YANG STAY DENGAN BULJANGNAN PUNYA PALING GEMPAK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSSSSSSSS, been stanning depa since Donghun masuk I Can See Your Voice (GOT7 EPS). THEY'RE BUNCH TALENTED KIDS SOBS I'M GONNA CRY HUAAAAAA PAYAH NAKJUMPA ORANG STAN ACE T_______T KAAAAAAAAAN, DEN PUN SUKA YANG ITU! XD

      Delete
  8. Hi bananananana! Thanks for tagging. Will finish this soon. Wait ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankyou for answering my questions! and love love your handwriting <3

    ReplyDelete