Sunshine Blogger Award

By faten.banana - March 19, 2017


Assalammualaikum.

First and foremost, a big thanks to Sister Afifah (from: Awesomeness) who nominates me for this Sunshine Blogger Award! Frankly speaking, I was a bit perplexed like how can I get this award when I do not shine enough? Lol, but I'm glad. I have been keeping this one since forever because of the major-wrecking-week-before-you-have-your-holiday as I want to do this seriously. 

(hopefully)

1. Introduce yourself as if you really want me to know you and you know I wouldn't judge even if you say your secret crush is Hitler / Just introduce yourself in five words.

‘Jack of all trades, master of none.’
Well, that’s seven.

2. If you never have to work and never have to worry about money anymore, what will you do?

I would go travel and study because studying is like a super expensive privilege that no one able to get nowadays. I have love for education, I like studying in a way that cannot be explained. But sometimes, meh – I’m just lazy to do a thing.

I like the idea of getting our people rise and shine in education department or at least minimalist the number of illiterates in our country. We need more mufakkir. And I kinda agree with a statement by Pluto found in 25 Filsuf Barat by Matluthfi:

“Dunia ini tidak akan menjadi betul sehinggalah raja tidak menjadi filsuf atau raja filsuf.” p.16

Whoops!

3. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

Not studying for my law quiz which is on the next day. Instead, I watched Korean Dramas. Please don’t do this adik-adik. I’m just too stressed to think about anything. A rebel against myself.

My friend called me crazy, me too.

But to be honest, I used to have this thought of why do we need to study again when we already study about it in the class? I'm pretty much nerd, I don't skip class because I hate the idea of missing things.

4. Favourite movie of all time and why so?

The Great Gatsby (2013). The actors are soooooooo good that everything about this movie is so  beautifully heart-throbbing kills me.


To be honest, The Great Gatsby is the movie that makes me look forward for more classic literatures (and old movies lol) I wasn’t that ‘into’ over classic literature but maaaaaaaaaan, F.Scott Fitzgerald is brilliant, I won’t argue.

My obsession over The Great Gatsby even makes me read the literary criticism /pat in the back/ because, uhm … curiousity? Turns out – most of the scenes in The Great Gatsby is based on his own experiences. Oh yeah, it does.

5. Share with me your quirky-est nickname and how did you get that?
Opie. First, let me clarify – my name had nothing that can be associated with this name. It just a name that few friends of mine used to called me because they think it suit me in a way.

6. What is your greatest weakness?
Empathy. I used to think this is good, but the more I experienced – well, life, I know that I cannot be too emotionally linked to something.
It’s hurt and hurt is not good.

7. What is your greatest strength?
Composure. Like yeah, I can keep calm almost in any situation. (refer to number 2) Facepalm.

Guess who got 3/10 in her Intensive Expository Writing’s quiz and refused to look at that paper anymore? Lol.

8. What is your best childhood memory?
Playing badminton with my family, every weekend in front of my old house.

9. If you can only keep five possessions, what would that be?
Handphone. Laptop. Books. Books. Books.

10. What is the biggest character turn-off for you?
Disrespectfulness.

11. If you could have any superpower, what power would it be and why? - it must be skills, not something like time-travelling or immortality.

Photographic memory? Hahahahaha (you wish!) Because, I just feel like having one after watching Dr. Strange. He can read a looooooooooooooot of books in no time.

That. Is. Cool.

---

I'm soooooo sooooooo sorry that I am unable to prepare questions and tag another bloggers. Mind me, please? :D Have a nice day! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. The great gasby is such an amazing movie but I need to choose literature movie, I'd pick the Phantom of the opera.. haha.. Photographic memory sounds tempting more than pocket doraemon.. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it good? I never knew they had movie for the Phantom of Opera lol, maybe I should watch it, later or sooner.

      I know rightttttttt, it works like scanner straight to your memory XD

      Delete
    2. #3 sometimes we do need to chill and relax. HAHAHAHA

      agreed with FLAVNESZ!
      i totally love PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, like a musical but the plot was great and i love most of the songs XD

      Delete
    3. hahahahaha this means I really need to watch this XD

      Delete
  2. Suka jugak cerita the great gatsby. Semua cerita leonardo berlakon kebanyakan nya memang best 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. selalu dengar yang he's a really great actor tapi den selalu macam meh yeke lol sekali tengok fuh memang best !

      Delete
  3. Hi Sis Fatin! I thought you're older than me since your current age is 20. I'm your new follower heh so hi hi! Lol. I have nothing to talk about but, be patient for any tough moment okay. Sincerely, me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hyeeeeeeeeee new follower (since I don't know how I should address you)! Thanks a bunch for noticing me :') and also for that cute reminder, Inn Shaa Allah :D

      Everything can be worked on, have a nice blessing day ahead too by the way! :D

      p/s: mind dropping your blog url (if you do have one) ?

      Delete
  4. Now I want to watch Phantom of The Opera as well. I LOVE THE GREAT GATSBY AS WELL. EVERYTHING IS SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL. and hurtful as well but still so beautiful. Your super power is kinda cool but it reminds me of Anwar Hadi one's which is far cooler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT, THEY SUCCESSFULLY LURE US INTO THIS GAME fuh. Hahahahahaha, I can never beat Anwar Hadi's coolness, I'm out. lol.

      Delete
  5. Siqah tak tengok pun The Great Gatsby! Kenapa siqah sorang je yang tak tengok lagi ni? Alaaaa macam tertarik nak tengok pulak :)

    Btw, handphone number 1. Yes! Me too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sila tengok hahahahahahahahaha best tapi heartbroken gila sobs sampai den nak rewatch pun taksampai hati :') (emosi)


      sebab basically you can do a looooooooot of thing with ya phone XD

      Delete