008: 2015

By faten.banana - December 28, 2015



Assalammualaikum peeps, flowers and sunshine!

2015.
To be honest, it is quite significant year for me. 
I have dealt with SPM, making decision for the course I would like to pursue in and of course dealing with the fact I am no longer in my comfort zone.

Yeah, arts and no more familiar face.
For awhile, ofcourse.

Despite all that, I am quite over the moon as I have been able to do few things which I secretly wished for back years ago. And not to mention, things which I had believe I won’t able to survive through, I had turned the table and prove it to myself. I can do it, though I kind a doing it quite sloppily. Wait... Is that even a word?

Uhur.

Another thing I had come to acknowledge is things which we always assume as a discrimination towards one, for example; Language Students should be really good in Grammar, lulz - well we should not considered it as an only discrimination. It’s called, expectation and the thing with expectation, we ought to live with it. 

Hook or crook.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments